About Grant Brisacher
I have over 30 years of broad-based financial and business knowledge working primarily with small and mid-sized companies as a CFO and or business advisor. My multifaceted background in both public and private accounting provides a unique and balanced business approach. My specific industry experience includes manufacturing and distribution, government contracting, software development, bio-tech, professional service firms, and general contracting.
My diverse industry experience allows me to quickly analyze all aspects of the business to identify problem areas and develop solutions that work. My understanding of finance and operations allows me to develop the financial systems to support the companies operations. I am experienced in all aspects of operations and financial management, including manufacturing operations, inventory management, cash management, banking and auditor relationships, risk management, financial reporting systems and human resource management. I also have extensive experience in financial reporting, cash management, debt financing, strategic planning, budgeting and financial analysis. I have a track record of increasing profits and company value by strengthening and building accounting and operating infrastructure. I have been very successful in the CFO role acting as a “sounding board” to many CEO’s and owners alike over the years.
Specialties: Implementing the GamePlan, CFO Services, Business Advisory Services, Strategic Planning, Exit Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, Cash Flow Planning, Financial Forecasting, Accounting Department Review, Accounting/ ERP Systems, Lean Processes, Banking Relationships, CPA Relationships
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration – San Diego State University
- Corporate Masters Program – University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
Certificates & Licenses:
- CPA (Licensed in California)
- FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group)
- The Business Advisory Council of Carlsbad (TBAC)
Articles by Grant Brisacher
- When Should an Entrepreneur Hire a CFO?
- Business Check-Up – Is it time?
- Inventory – The Big Cash Drain – Asset or Liability?
- Why The Competition Isn’t Your Business Enemy
- California: Significant Tax Changes Recently Enacted
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Announces Alliance with B2B CFO®
- B2B CFO MAKES THE INC. 5000 LIST FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- California puts price on heads of Independent Contractors
- Employee Theft – Can it happen to your Company, “YES”
- The Collections Process – Get the Sales Team Involved
- Despite Economic Issues, It’s Still The 5 C’s of Credit
- The True Benefits of Outsourcing
- Tax Hikes Will Cause Unemployment
- Best Companies to Work for: Nordstrom
- What Organizations Can Learn From the Baseball Playoffs
- A New Tax Break for the Self-Employed
- Red Door Interactive Client Testimonial
- Cash. We Help You Get It.® – Line of Credit Increase
- New Equity in Action Series: Bank Lines of Credit, Still a Longshot, but not Impossible
- Increasing Sales