Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in San Diego
Brian P. Farley
Carlsbad, CA CFO
31 Years of Experience
Cal State University Fulerton, UC Irvine
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Brian Farley and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
A Financial Executive with diverse background in the operational and financial oversight of small and mid-market companies, Brian Farley has extensive experience conducting financial, operational and marketing analysis and developing financial/sales forecasts. Brian possesses outstanding leadership capabilities, with experience supervising teams of multidisciplinary employees operating across domestic and international locations. With a proven background collaborating with executive management in the development of far-reaching business, sales and marketing strategies, he has helped companies control costs, enhance sales goals and build overall enterprise value for the organizations he has served. He has expertise managing all financial aspects of reporting and manufacturing processes including product development efforts from the strategic introduction of new products to market to the systematic obsolescence planning. Brian is an outgoing team leader capable of effectively communicating company objectives and processes at all levels of organization. He is well versed in strategic planning and merger and acquisition activities as it relates to both sides of the transaction. Worked with numerous teams, banking and private equity firms to perform due diligence and determine values for myriad of businesses.
- CFO for RF Electronics manufacturer with more than 25% CAGR. Instrumental in $100M cash sale of business at 9X Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) by tactfully coordinating flow of all due diligence documentation with investment bankers and acquisition teams at French based Markem-Imaje (A Dover Company).
- Worked with CFO and CEO at Zodiac (formerly C&D Aerospace) on a special project to reduce annual operating expenses. Performed analysis, provided recommendations for nearly $5M in annual expense reductions.
- Reduced over $20M in IT related expenditures over period of five years. Project management assignment to assist healthcare organization's (NYSE:HMA) vendor management organization and divisional CFO's with major IT spend categories by renegotiating contracts with key vendors and applying corporate defined business metrics.
- CFO for Composites Unlimited streamlined reporting, correct inventory, improve throughput of document flow to key government accounts and Boeing.
- Served as Interim CFO for Keragis Corporation, an RF power amplifier manufacturer servicing government contracts and defense contractors. Responsible for cleaning up financial records and leading the due diligence process for business.
Areas of Expertise
- Change Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Modeling
- Internal Controls
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Financial analysis
- Lean Teams
- Due diligence support
- Financial Leadership
- International Operations
- IT, HR Management
- Privately Held Companies
- Enhance Shareholder Value